- Will accurately and honestly complete a health history form.
- Will agree to allow the trainer to contact physician and/or obtain medical records if necessary.
- Will provide trainer an up to date caloric intake log for nutrition purposes.
- Will provide a 24 hour notice of any cancellation of a scheduled training session via text or phone call. If a 24 hour notice of cancellation is not given the session will be forfeited at the expense of the client. If the client is in compliance with the 24 hour cancellation policy, they will be put on a waitlist for the already paid month. Make up sessions will not be allowed to roll over to following months.
- If the client is 15 minutes late, the session is automatically forfeited.
- No refunds will be given once payment is collected.
Personal trainer responsibilities
- Will provide a safe, positive, and motivational session.
- Will stay up to date with exercise science and kinesiology.
- Will arrive on time for each scheduled appointment.
- Will provide a 24 hour notice of cancellation if necessary and will reschedule the session.
- Will provide post session physical therapy.
- Will provide any additional equipment needed to complete exercises.
- Will provide a customized routine according to the client's physical needs.